PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (on the protection of personal data)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the above mentioned law, we inform you that personal data is Maelva SRL common customers, suppliers and persons who have voluntarily provided directly by phone or by mail, fax or e-mail their data to our offices. According to the law (ref. 2 - Purpose), Maelva SRL guarantees that the processing of personal data is processed in respect of the rights and fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, identity staff and the right to protection of personal data.
Purposes of the processing of personal data All data submitted by the parties concerned are used only for purposes related to the economic activity, in particular:
Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data may, if necessary, be disclosed to:-all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;-our staff, employees, agents and suppliers within their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
- to factoring companies, credit recovery companies, insurance companies, the credit;
- to manufacturers and / or grant licenses to use any services / products supplied only when the communication is necessary for use by the services / products purchased;
- post offices, shipping agents and couriers for the delivery of documents and / or materials;
- service providers of Unified Messaging or via the Internet and / or certified mail when sending letters and messages to interested parties regarding the scope of data processing by means of this channel;
- to all those natural and / or juridical, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy work for the compilation of payroll, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc..), when the communication is necessary or functional to perform our activities and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of contracts;
Nature of the collection and the consequences of any failure to provide personal data by individuals who wish to open a business relationship with our company, even if only for information about our activities / services is optional, but their non-conferment could make it impossible to continue the relationship, its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including tax. The data is stored at the premises of our company, for the time prescribed by civil and tax.
The methods of processing The processing of personal data is exclusively within the home MAELVA SRL, using both paper and computer support, via phone or web, even using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the 'observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality.
Data Controller of personal data The data controller of personal data is Maelva SRL. The complete and updated list of the persons responsible for handling the data is shown on the website:
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
A source of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment D the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; D the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under
Article 5, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree. 196/2003;
the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; D to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or communication commercial.
The above rights may be exercised by making a request to the owner or one of his representatives, including through an agent, which is given adequate response without delay. The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax, e-mail.