Terms and Conditions of Use The following terms and conditions (hereinafter the "General Conditions") govern your use of this website (the "Site") Maelva Group.
Limited use The contents of this site are Copyright © of the Company. All rights reserved. The contents of this site may not, in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Maelva Group, with the option to store on your computer or print extracts from this Site for personal use only. The trademarks, logos and the material appearing on this site are the property of Maelva Group. They can not be used on any website other than the Site without the prior written consent of Maelva Group. The name of Maelva Group or any trademark including the website can not be used as the address of other sites, or parts of such addresses, without the prior written consent of Maelva Group.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability Maelva Group reserves the right to amend and / or supplement the General Conditions at any time. The company may also, from time to time to modify, move or delete portions of, or add parts to, this Site The materials on the Site are provided on an "as-is" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Maelva Group does not warrant or make representations regarding the use or the results of use of the contents of this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The fact that a document is available on the Site does not mean that the information it contains has not been modified or superseded by subsequent events or subsequent publications. Maelva Group has no obligation to update the information or statements contained on the Site
The information on this website is provided in good faith and Maelva Group believes it to be accurate. In any case, anyone wishing to purchase products, goods or services should not rely on it and should make specific inquiry concerning the nature of them and their suitability for the use to which they will do. Consequently, all the information on this website is provided without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including but not limited to, quality of products, goods or services of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement intellectual property. In no event Maeva Group be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the use of this Site
Links Through the Site you can display links to other websites and other resources, however, the site (hereinafter the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that Maelva Group can not in any way be held responsible for the content and / or advertisements and / or operation of the Linked Websites and / or the products and / or services of any kind (including e-commerce ) promoted, offered or sold. You acknowledge, therefore, that Maelva Group is in no way responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage incurred by him in relation to the content and / or the operation of the Websites or in connection with purchases or use of goods or services made by external sites.
If you decide to access a Linked Website do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all measures against viruses or other destructive elements. The link to other sites does not imply that Maelva Group sponsors or is affiliated with any entity whose products for services are described thereon.
Information from you Any materials sent to Maelva Group Maelva Group, for example by e-mail or through the web pages, shall be deemed not confidential. Maelva Group has no obligation of any kind with respect to such materials and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the materials to others without limitation. In addition, Maelva Group shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such materials. Anyone sending material guarantees that it is publishable and agrees to indemnify Maelva Group from all claims by third parties in relation to such materials.
Cookies A "cookie" (a small data file that certain Web sites, when visited, send to the user) can be somewhere in the site, in order to trace the course of the user if the Site you prefer not to receive cookies, you may set your browser to warn you of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether to accept it. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
Law and jurisdiction These conditions are governed by Italian law. The Court of Como, Italy, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these conditions. Nevertheless, Maelva Group reserves the right, if deemed necessary, to take legal action before courts of countries other than Italy or from Como, to protect its interests or to enforce its rights.
This is also made pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code in relation to the data provided by all those who interact with the services accessible electronically through the Site
1. This information is provided only for the site Maelva Group not to other websites that may be accessible via links.
2. The user may voluntarily provide personal information that will be treated and used by Maelva Group for purposes relating to the Service required as indicated in specific information reported or displayed in the pages of the Site for particular services or applications.
3. The provision of personal data is optional, but any refusal has the effect of not allowing Maelva Group to provide the services requested.
4. Your personal data may be communicated to professional controlled and / or linked to Maelva Group, as well as to individuals that provide services and assistance or advice to Maelva Group for the purpose from time to time indicated in specific notices and these will not be used by Maelva Group for other purposes.
5. Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
6. Personal data are processed in compliance with the security measures imposed by the Privacy Code in order to prevent data loss, misuse and unauthorized use, or unauthorized access.
7. In relation to personal data, you are entitled to the rights provided for in Article 7 of the above mentioned Privacy Code and, in particular, the right to access their personal information, to request correction, updating, and deleting if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
9. The data controller is Maelva Group
10. To exercise the rights set out above, or for more information on the subject, you may contact the company at the following email address: email@example.com referencing the name of the company and the scope of the request